Federal Reserve Analyst to Speak at April 8 Luncheon
Time & Location
About The Event
The Greater Millville Chamber of Commerce is
pleased to announce that Ryotaro Tashiro, a
regional economic advisor in the Research
Department of the Federal Reserve Bank of
Philadelphia, will be the keynote speaker at the
GMCC's April 8 luncheon at the New Jersey
Motorsports Park. Mr. Tashiro is responsible
for conducting research on current regional
economic issues in the Federal Reserve’s
Third District and informing external audiences
on national and regional economic conditions,
monetary policy, and the role of the Federal Reserve
in the economy. In his presentation to the GMCC, he will
explain the current economic expansion - the longest one
in modern U.S. history - and will also address these topics:
- What is supporting the current economic expansion?
- What are some downside risks to the economy in 2020 and beyond?
- How is Cumberland county different from the rest of the state?
- Early Bird Ticket$20$200$0
- Late registration$30$300$0