Planning & Marketing
Love to Game Plan?
- Measuring and anticipating the needs of the membership, and for overall guidance the work of the Chamber.
- Perform surveys of the needs and service issues of the membership.
- Development of short-and long-term goals/plans for the Chamber consistent with the Chamber mission.
- Promotion of the
retention and attraction of business in the region, in coordination with other
economic development agencies and initiatives.
Programs & Events
Call All Event Coordinators!
- Plan and manage public functions on behalf of the Chamber include programs (comprising a series of related events) as well as event (singular, special occasions) for the benefit of the Chamber membership and the community.
- Establish budgets and fund-raising objectives for the respective programs and events.
How Can I Help You?
- Provide the membership with information and services tailored to their respective business needs and economic development interests.
- Develop a directory of businesses, and membership packages. Creating linkages and opportunities for the membership to take positions on governmental and regulatory issues.
- Coordinate representation of the membership for purposes of regional, state and national Chamber of Commerce issues.
- Explore group purchasing opportunities for the benefit of the membership.
- To the extent deemed advisable, the Team shall align its efforts to address the respective needs of industrial, retail, professional, civic and governmental members.